Tuesday 1 May 2012

I got sunshine on a cloudy day

Yuck!  So, apparently here in England we have had the wettest April on record!  How depressing?  Hopefully our summer will start soon!  and unfortunately I am unwell yet again, another case of Tonsillitis and a bit of a cold :( so all in all, I am pretty down in the dumps at the minute but nothing a good cup of tea, rubbish daytime television and a bit of knitting can't sort out!  I figured since the weather is so depressing and us English lot wont be getting much sunshine in the next week I would brighten your day with a little colour inspiration, to keep us all going!



1.  Floor cushion by Lacasadecoto on Etsy  2.  Crochet squares on Sew I see! 3. PDF Knitting pattern by Butterflylove1 on Etsy 4.  Pom Pom trim on Grosgrain Fabulous 5. Image from Nom Nom Nom on Tumblr  6. Image from Simone Gordan on Pinterest 7. Image from Maddie Spagnola on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! We've had a couple of rainy days here in Chicago, so these are a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paige! Glad you like them, everyone can do with a bit of brightening up when the weather is so dull!! Thanks for visiting my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright picks! I hope that you get some sunnier weather soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...