Saturday 28 April 2012

'April Showers bring May Flowers'

Wow, busy week! As you may know, I am an intern at MillaMia and this week we have been getting ready for a feature in the Australian Women's Weekly which I have to say is VERY big out there, much more so than England!
Also, this week I got the opportunity to sit in and take part in a restructuring business conference! With a very experienced and lovely man in the creative industry! The conference has to be all hush hush, so unfortunately I cannot discuss it much but I can say I learned ALOT and I am very honored and privileged to be a part of it! I honestly do not want to leave in September!

You may have noticed I have added and updated the Events page. I am very excited!! I will have a stall at Old Spitalfields Market, 9th June. This is very big for Loopy Bird's Boutique, we are expecting 35,000 visters!! So I am frantically stitching and getting my stock ready for it!  And although the weather has been dreadful this week, I am quite thankful as it is keeping me in and working!! :) Here are a few new Alice bands:





Let me know what you think!!!  This week I decided to create a new Facebook page, after the hard decision of changing my name from Loopy Bird Crafts to Loopy Bird's Boutique I really wanted everything to match and Facebook will not let you change your page name if you have over 100 fans!!   Which is very frustrating as I have over 1,000 fans!  But it was necessary!  Here is the new link:

www.facebook.com/loopybirdsboutique

That's it for now, back to sewing like a mad lady!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...