Sunday 15 April 2012

'Hey what's a mow mow? - A dyslexic cow'

Firstly, apologies if the title of this entry offends anyone! Absolute high light of the day was a friend of mine coming out with this statement!! In actual fact, I am still not quite sure what a 'Mow mow' is or even how it entered our conversation in the first place! So, I know, I know, no entries for a while *Slaps wrist* I went to my Mum's over Easter to visit some family and collect my chocolate! (obviously!) My Mum treated me to a day out where I got some gorgeous new yarns and she even treated me to a nice lunch out with my little brother! Also, it's been fabric yo yo overload! I have been making like a crazy lady, I actually trapped myself in my room the other day because there was that much stuff out!! All ready for yesterday! My first craft fair for a while, as I have been focusing on other things such as my internships and preparing myself for my final year of university in September, but I kinda missed the fairs and I am definatley glad to be back on the band wagon! And, what a brilliant start! I was absolutely made up with my stall, I have had visions in my head of how it was going to look for weeks and today it looked just how I wanted it too!!!
What do you think? Details of the Duck Pond Market, Manor Farm, Ruislip can be found here I will most certainly be present at the next one which is May 20th so, if your about come and visit us, there are lots of lovely sellers, some beautiful finds, activities for children and food that will literately make you drool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...