Sunday 25 March 2012

Come Away with the Faeries

Definatley been a bad blogger!  But in my defense I have been terribly ill with tonsillitis, unfortunately this meant I couldn't make it to Stitch and Craft, I was gutted!  This doesn't mean I haven't been keeping myself busy though!  I have been working on my stock like a crazy lady because hopefully I will be at Duck Pond market on the 15th April, more details to come, I am just waiting on confirmation.

I got some exciting news this week!  I had a pitch at a children s festival last July called Come Away with the Faeries in Enfield, my stall was loved by everyone, it turned out to be very successful and I made a lot of friends there!  So, dates have been confirmed for this year!! All details, for now can be found here.

To give you an idea of what it was like last year there is an article here.  And here are some images I took while I was there:

This was my stall last year, this year it will be bigger with much more variety!




This isn't the only exciting news I have had this week, you may remember I work with a lovely lady who makes wedding invitations, well this week we both got a feature on:  Brides up North!  Here are some new images of the invitations from the 'Yo Yo' range, you can find Little Gems wedding stationary here.



So just a quick update before I go laze around in the sun with a bit of crochet!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...