Wednesday 2 May 2012

Keep Calm & Shop Craft

I thought I would share this with you, Loopy Bird's Boutique will be here selling lots of accessories!!  It should be a good day, so if you can make it come along!


I was very happy today when I logged into Etsy and saw that I have been featured in 5 new treasuries this one is my favorite:

'Crafting in cherry....gifts for her' by martamitrah



Crochet hot pad table mat / ...
$34.00

Felt flower headband - pink ...
$14.00

3 Red poppy fabric flowers a...
$9.00

Raspberry red Linen and lace...
$8.00

Heart Yo Yo Hair Clips - Red...
$3.00

Pot Holders - Peanut Butter ...
$14.00

Red Sheep Doll - Colorful C...
$16.00

Turkish Folkloric, Pink-whit...
$23.00

Pacifier clip birdie
$10.00

Chinese Button Earrings w/ R...
$6.00

Premade Logo and Watermark.....
$20.00

Americana tutu set 12 months
$50.00

Paisley Pin Brooch with Flow...
$8.50

Handmade Lampwork Glass Bead...
$17.50

Anklet Red Lobster Triple St...
$22.50

Felt Heart Pin Brooch with F...
$8.50

Thank you to Martamitrah on Etsy for the feature of my Diamond Jubilee Heart clips!
Short and sweet today, I am still trying to get rid of this cold and Tonsillitis!  I made a few changes to the blog yesterday, I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...