Monday 20 February 2012

“Yes, that's it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it's always tea time.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

So, I am lay in bed right now with an awful cold that is starting to feel more and more like flu!  I feel yuck!  Never the less, I have been working hard this morning uploading new stock onto my Etsy store, my mum bought me some Sirdar snuggly baby bamboo (80% Bamboo, 20% Wool)  in the most beautiful colours and had them sent down to London for me!







Here are some of them, the rest can be found on my Etsy store.  There will be lots more variety coming soon.  I'd love to know what you think of them!  So anyway, just a quick one!!  *Leans over for tissues and cup of tea! : ( *  Happy crafting! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...