Friday 17 February 2012

Busy Bee

Ok, so I know I haven't blogged since November but I have been a busy bee, I promise!  I started my new internship with Millamia a business that started in 2009 developing contemporary patterns for children's knitwear, while taking inspiration from their Swedish background.  So far I love it!!  They have three pattern books published already these include:  Bright Young Things, The Close Knit Gang and Wonderland.



I am currently helping them with their fourth publication, working on Illustrator creating the flat drawings, checking the patterns for mistakes - which involves A LOT of maths but very interesting and definatley helping me.  I have found it very interesting to work with the new collection and cant wait to help them put the book together!!

On top of this I have been working on new stock for Loopy Bird Crafts which is coming along beautifully.  I got some new supplies in the post this morning that I am itching to get my hands on and make! make! make!

A few trips to the Victoria and Albert Museum this month too, getting some research under my belt for when I return to university in September, there are some photos on my Flickr.

Anyway I cannot wait any longer I need to go get creative.

Have a lovely weekend x




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...