Thursday 10 November 2011

Goodbye Handweaver's Studio & Gallery

It's been a while, I have had an awful kidney infection and still recovering from me, it hit me last Friday and the pain has been excruciating!  On top of that I had an appointment about the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my wrists and the consultant thinks that I may have a problem with my thyroid!  So waiting for blood test results...

I have left the Handweaver's Studio & Gallery and I am now concentrating on making Christmas presents and doing some work with a lovely lady via my Etsy store she makes handmade wedding invitations, very exciting!

So, before I left Handweaver's I washed those Fox Fibre woven samples and the result is amazing!




 The colour changes dramatically when washed with washing soda as it changes the PH levels.  I'd also like to share some knitted samples with you aswell:


I decided to knit some samples using the wool roving I dyed and if I do say so myself  I LOVE THEM!  the wool roving is so nice to knit with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...