Thursday 29 September 2011

Keeping me busy...

So, my wrists are still really bad, however, I have been back at my placement for a week and a half now and working on some dyed yarns to sell.  I have been continuing to use the Pure Tinctoria dyes and now have a collection of some beautiful yarns. 

Red Lac in the dye pot.


 Madder Root.


Some yarns drying in the sun.


Little rays of sunshine, I love the colour you can achieve with Anatto, don't you think?


And finally, I thought I would share with you some of the hanks wounded into balls, almost ready for sale at the Handweavers Studio and Gallery.  I am so excited to be selling them there!  Do you know how hard it is to do all this and then not pick them up and start knitting!  Hopefully I will get the brighter colours wound into balls either Friday or next week :)  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...