Monday 11 June 2012

Old Spitalfield's

Bad! Bad! Bad!  Naughty blogger!  I'm sorry I have neglected you guys!  I have been working extremely hard on another blog, that will go live in a couple of months or so!  I have also been very busy making!  So much so, I think it is safe to say I have enough stock to take me through to the next couple of fairs!

I ventured up to Old Spitalfields Market yesterday to take part in Fifi's Craft Fair, it wasn't as successful as I anticipated but the weather was lovely and I had a really nice day!





I met some lovely people there, whom I intend to keep in touch with in the future!  Thank you to Amanda from Water Lily Wishes who featured me on her blog looking forward to seeing you again soon! 

So, I will be at Ruislip Garden's Primary School next Friday 15th June from 3.30pm-6.00pm next!! See you there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...