Thursday 3 May 2012

Simply Pink and Yellow

So I have been asleep for most of today, it seem's that the lack of sleep over the past few nights have finally caught up with me and don't I know it!  I feel exhausted!
I got an email from EtsyKid's Team today informing me I have been accepted onto the team!  I am already receiving lovely welcomes from members on Facebook, it's still all new to me so I am trying to get my head around it all!  Go have a nosy, there are some wonderful shops on there!

Also, I found and loved this treasury so much I just had to share it with you, created by Mariarosariarusso on Etsy, my heart yo yo Alice band is featured!  I hope you like it too!

'simply pink and yellow' by mariarosariarusso



Rose - Made in Italy with lo...
$25.00
microconfetti - pink and baz...
$2.00

spring clothes Waldorf doll ...
$18.00

Scented pillar candle Clean ...
$15.00

Polymer clay lentil bead set...
$3.00

pastel spring time - earring...
$17.00

Big flower brooch in hot pin...
$14.00

COLORED BALLOONS EARRINGS. ...
$13.00

Glittery Pink Gift Tags
$3.50

Romantic bracelet vintage st...
$16.00

Summer greeting card, in pin...
$3.50

Fabric Flowers, Flower brooc...
$14.90

Pink and Yellow Bracelet and...
$9.95

Pink and Yellow Heart Yo Yo ...
$6.00

Pink and Yellow Butterfly St...
$5.00

SALE-Hydrangea Flower Hat in...
$29.99

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful treasury you found! Congratulations on getting into the kids team.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...